Exciting 5-part Serial Novel
OPERATION ZULU: REDEMPTION
Forced to vanish. Isolated. Haunted by their past. . .that just caught up with them.
- What is a novel serialization? This is a ground-breaking concept created by the brilliance at Barbour Publishing. Operation Zulu: Redemption is a 5-week serialized novel—meaning, just like your favorite TV dramas, you’ll get an exciting new episode each week! How long will Operation Zulu: Redemption be? This serialization, lovingly nicknamed OZ (or Zulu) will be 5 weeks long. Each episode will be about approximately 40k words (that’s almost two novellas). In the end, this serial will be around 200k words when finished, which is the equivalent of TWO full-length novels.
- What exactly is Operation Zulu: Redemption? It’s Bourne meets Lara Croft meets Rapid-Fire Fiction.
- How much are the episodes? The first teaser is our treat, totally FREE!! It’s on us in the hopes you’ll enjoy the pilot and want to come back for more. Each of the four subsequent episodes (released weekly) will be $3.99.
- I’m doing the math and that comes out to almost $20! Isn’t that too much? Absolutely not! Think about it—this is two FULL LENGTH NOVELS in a serialized form. That breaks down to $10 a book, quite reasonable by today’s standards. Besides, Ronie loves interacting with readers, so the more readers buy the episodes, the more she gets to write and interact with those readers!
- What formats will OZ be released in? The serialization will be digital at first, allowing eager readers to consume episodes at the touch of a button from their favorite online retailer!!
- Will there be a print version? Yes! The entire season will release under one cover in December 2014–both digitally and in print! Ronie’s super excited about this paperback release, since she’s a print-fiend.
MEET TEAM ZULU
The Rapid-Fire Fiction Task Force put together an awesome and fun blog tour, where each of the characters was introduced. The amazing Lydia Mazzei put together a wonderful “cheat sheet” of where to find those features, and I’m posting them here!
Meet Annie – hosted by Emilie Hendryx
Meet Téya – hosted by Elizabeth Olmedo
Meet Nuala – hosted by Lydia Mazzei
Meet Trace – hosted by Sarah Penner
Meet Boone – hosted by JoJo Sutis
Meet Sam – hosted by Amanda Geaney
Meet Keeley – hosted by Rel Mollet
Meet Francesca – hosted by Rel Mollet