I am very excited as we close in on the last six weeks before BRAND OF LIGHT releases on December 3rd. This is a big dream come true!! To celebrate, I’ve put together great preorder incentives, including postcards of the two maps commissioned for Brand of Light, character portraits of beloved characters, Marco Dusan, Kersei Dragoumis, and Tigo Deken (portraits will be revealed in November, so the back of the card is shown in the pictures). See below detailed lists to learn about the artists.
Due to the significant cost difference between the hardcover and e-book, swag packets are tailored accordingly. One packet per household. YES, this is open to international entries!
Pre-order BRAND OF LIGHT from any retail location (online or in-person, several links are provided below), take a screen shot or picture of your receipt (make sure it shows your name and the title of the book), then follow the link below to the submission form. Fill it out by choosing which format you purchased (e-book or hardcover) and upload your receipt.
- ChristianBook.com (Hardcover is currently only $17.99 here!)
- BARNES & NOBLE
- INDIE BOUND
- *Your receipt must show the title of the book and your name.
- *When you successfully submit an entry, you will be taken to a THANK YOU page. HOWEVER…
- *If that page gives you an error, please DO NOT attempt to enter again. Instead, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- *ONE SWAG PACK PER HOUSEHOLD
- *Campaign closes November 17, 2019 at 11:59 EST. *
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE FORM
NOTE: The system will stop accepting entries for each format once 100 submissions are received. One swag pack per household. *Physical swag will be mailed after Brand of Light’s December 3rd release but no later than December 31, 2019.*
The First 100 Hardcover Pre-order submissions will receive the following items via snail mail:
- *A Signed FOR HONOR Brand of Light Bookmark designed by @createexploreread
- *2 Map Postcards – includes a map of Drosero (updated by Jamie Foley, card layout by Emilie Hendryx Haney of CreateExploreRead and the planetary system (created by Jamie Foley, card layout by Emilie Hendryx Haney of CreateExploreRead
- 3 Character Cards – Back side shown in picture; front (not shown) of portraits are of Marco, Kersei, and Tigo. The portraits were illustrated by Laura Hollingsworth and the card was designed by Emilie Hendryx Haney of CreateExploreRead
- *A Signed FOR HONOR Bookplate designed by Emilie Hendryx Haney of CreateExploreRead
The First 100 E-Book Pre-order submissions will receive the following items via snail mail:
- *A Signed FOR HONOR Brand of Light bookmark designed by Emilie Hendryx Haney of CreateExploreRead
- *1 Character Card, chosen at random to be one of the following: Marco, Kersei, or Tigo; portraits were illustrated by Laura Hollingsworth and the card was designed by Emilie Hendryx Haney of CreateExploreRead
So Excited about this Series !!!! And love all the work you and your team have put into the swag to go with it.
Thank you so much, Kimberly!!!