Loud Asian Chick & friend extraodinaire, Camy Tang, tagged me with this award.
“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.”
Well, Camy, Dineen, and Robin are already tagged or I’d slap …er, tag them, too. 😀
- Sara Mills – a French Canadian friend who has surrendered more times than she’ll admit, but who has also talked me off the ledge many times in recent months.
- Cindy Woodsmall – a beautiful woman and writer who has mentored me through rough aspects of this publishing process.
- Lisa Harris – A dozen elephants all in a row. How can I not love the woman who gives me that?? LOL
- Lena Dooley – If you’ve met Lena, you know why I’m listing her here. In a way, she reminds me of my mother, and there is nothing like a “Mama Dooley” hug. can’t wait for conference to get one!!!!!
- Mindy Obenhaus – A woman who gives new and varied meanings to THE FARM. 😀
- Beth Goddard – A wonderful woman who is very encouraging, has an incredible eye for the minute details of suspense elements, and a true encourager.
- Shannon McNear – An amazing person with a very philosophical bent who–at times–puts my mind in knots with her deep thoughts. 😀
Had to stop by and say hi! You deserve this award and I could write an entire article as to why. You’ve kept me sane lately. LOL! I can’t tell you how much all your encouragement has meant to me.
Love you bunches!
Congrats on the “Nice Matters Award,” Ronie–
Nice is cool!