1. What time did you get up this morning?
10:00 AM (I have no children, just a dog who likes to sleep)
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The sad thing is that I can’t remember. Return of the King, maybe?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
homemade yogurt with fruit
6. What is your middle name?
Mie (it’s Japanese)
7. What food do you dislike?
I love practically all food! But I do dislike uni sushi–uni is raw sea urchin, and it’s yellow and slimey and pungent tasting. My father, on the other hand, loves it. And the irony is that I turned in the title Only Uni for my second book because I was desperate for title ideas and figured the Marketing Department would never use it … and then they picked it! Doh! Note to self: don’t suggest a title you don’t really like!
8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
The Scarlet Pimpernel musical (concept album)
9. What kind of car do you drive?
10. Favorite sandwich?
11.What characteristic do you despise?
manipulation (and lying goes hand-in-hand w/that) (I stole this from Ronie)
12. Favorite item of clothing?
socks (I tend to get cold really easily, even when Captain Caffeine is hot). My second favorite is scarves, for the same reason.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Italy! For the food!
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Don’t really have one.
15.Where would you retire to?
Here in Northern California–the weather is great!
16.What was your most recent memorable birthday?
Captain Caffeine proposed to me at my birthday dinner.
17. Favorite sport to watch?
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
the world wide web
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
20. When is your birthday?
TODAY!!!! September 25
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a night person!
22. What is your shoe size?
Depends. 7.5 or 8 narrow
My wonderful dog Snickers
24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us?
I’ve got a cool website contest going on right now! I’m giving away TEN BOXES OF CHRISTIAN BOOKS and 30 COPIES OF MY NOVEL, SINGLE SASHIMI! Go to my website contest page for rules and how to enter: http://www.camytang.com/contest.html
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
a physicist. No, really. Barring that, I wanted to be a writer. LOL
26. How are you today?
Great! It’s my birthday!
27. What is your favorite candy?
See’s toffee bites
28. What is your favorite flower?
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
A retreat in October put on by my literary agency in Sonoma!
30. What is your favorite pastime?
31. What are you listening to right now?
the dog whining
32. What was the last thing you ate?
33. Do you wish on stars?
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
PINK! PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK!!!
35. How is the weather right now?
sunny and clear (when I was writing this)
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today
Robin Caroll (although it was actually her answering machine)
37. Favorite soft drink?
I try not to drink sodas because the citric acid eats at my teeth enamel. But I love Diet Coke.
38. Favorite restaurant?
Alexander’s, a steak and prime rib restaurant
39. Real hair color?
40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
all 40 of my stuffed animals
41. Summer or winter?
42. Hugs or kisses?
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla most of the time
44. Coffee or tea?
Tea with milk and honey
45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
All the time
46. When was the last time you cried?
This past weekend, hearing a woman in the NASCAR ministry talk about the women she ministers to
47. What is under your bed?
lots of dust
48. What did you do last night?
talked with Captain Caffeine, cleaned out my overflowing email Inbox
49. What are you afraid of?
50. Salty or sweet?
Salty! Esp when paired with potatoes in any way, shape, or form
51. How many keys on your key ring?
52. How many years at your current job?
3 years writing full time. Before that, 11 years as a biologist researcher
53. Favorite day of the week?
Don’t have one
54. How many towns have you lived in?
55. Do you make friends easily?
I think so
56. How many people will you send this to?
Everyone on Ronie’s blog and a few from my blog
57. How many will respond?
Thanks for having me here, Ronie!
Camy Tang writes romance with a kick of wasabi. She used to be a biologist, but now she is a staff worker for her church youth group and leads a worship team for Sunday service. She also runs the Story Sensei fiction critique service. On her blog, she gives away Christian novels every Monday and Thursday, and she ponders frivolous things like dumb dogs (namely, hers), coffee-geek husbands (no resemblance to her own…), the writing journey, Asiana, and anything else that comes to mind. Visit her website at http://www.camytang.com/ for a huge website contest going on right now, giving away ten boxes of books and 30 copies of her latest release, SINGLE SASHIMI.