Okay, okay. I get the point my dearly beloved friends. 😀 In the course of a few days, I’ve been tagged by: Camy Tang, Dineen Miller, Becca Johnson, Cindy Woodsmall, Lisa Harris, and one whom I managed to stave off with a “I know where you live” warning. Hehe. Hey, I’m an espionage writer. Whaddya expect? 😀
Okay, so on to the meme…
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog
about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight
people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them
they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- I was once an asst. music buyer for a national Christian bookstore chain–this job netted me way kewl opportunities during in-stores with greats like Newsboys, Rich Mullins (he really was the kewlest and most down-to-earth celebrity I’ve ever met–three times!), White Heart, Petra, DC Talk (before they took the sabbatical to do solo albums…and Kevin really is as earthy and serene/intense as he appears), 4 Him, Rebecca St. James…and so on. 😀
- I want a Maltese dog…ya know, a “foo-foo” dog. LOL It’s been my dream for eight years now.
- My favorite, all-time actress is Audrey Hepburn, which would explain why she covers the walls of my office (from calendar, to framed print, to movie posters…oh and a silk-screened purse (Thanks, Neen!)).
- I was born in Germany (to American military parents).
- My mother was born in England and grew up in Ireland, where her family still lives today. I wish I could go “home” to visit my Nana…
- I love chocolate cake donuts.
- When life affords the time (yeah, right)I love to cross-stitch. It’s been a few years since I tackled a project, but I have a Waterhouse depiction of Guenevere and Lancelot waiting for me.
- I can’t write unless I’m wearing headphones and listening to music that sets the mood/tone for the story I’m working on.