Wow! Another jolly season is here! This year has flown by, leaving me dazed in its wake. 😀 How did we get here so fast?? I’ll be frank–while this year had a lot of wonderful times, and I wouldn’t want to have missed it, I am SOOOO GLAD it’s over. *sigh* I knew I was in trouble last December when God told me this would be a year of change. And it sure was!! For this next year, I believe it’ll be a year of transition. That doesn’t sound AS painful, but still quite challenging in and of itself.
I won’t be around much for the next couple of weeks. With that in mind, I’m leaving you with some Christmas carol riddles. Enjoy!!!
Please have a wonderful, safe, and happy holiday time. Merry Christmas, my friends!!
Name the Christmas Carol described in each riddle.
1. Wanted in December:Top forward incisors
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist
3. Oh small Israel urban center
4. We are Kong, Lear and Nat Cole
5. Our fervent joy is that you thoroughly enjoy your yuletide season
6. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully
7. Jubilation to the entire terrestrial globe
8. Do you perceive the same vibrations which stimulate my auditory senses?
9. May the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild male humans
10. Leave and broadcast from an elevation
1. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
2. Little Dummer Boy
3. Oh Little Town of Bethlehem
4. We Three Kings
5. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
6. Hark, The Herald Angels Sing
7. Joy to the World
8. Do You Hear What I Hear?
9. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
10. Go Tell it on a Mountain